JP and his team have been fantastic. Their professionalism and responsiveness are unparalleled. It’s a pleasure to work with them.”
Some organizations are failing in the sales process by not asking rigorous questions about each deal. We need to revisit each opportunity and be totally honest about the percentage of likelihood to close. Often we are more hopeful because of a pleasant conversation with a prospect than assessing the reality of how far along we are, or how likely it is to happen. Improvement can be made by discovering what you really don’t know. And, the more you are uncertain of, the less … read more
- 10 questions for a better sales pipeline.
- The Moery Company and CQ/Roll Call form Business Partnership
- Save money and make more with The Moery Company.
- Great article on IFA Pres
- Advice for the association biz entreprenuer.
- M&A – “No Big Deal” say associations
- 3 Characteristics of the Best Association CEOs
- Mike Fleming. Thank you, friend.
- Welcome to Budget Season!
- 3 reasons why your organization should OWN August.