JP and his team have been fantastic. Their professionalism and responsiveness are unparalleled. It’s a pleasure to work with them.”
Associations have observed changes in the types of benefits that attract sponsors to support membership programs. Sponsorship marketing currently makes up nearly one-fourth (22%) of corporate marketing budgets. But the competition for these dollars is greater than ever. With stiffer competition comes increasing demand from corporations to receive greater value for the sponsorship dollars invested. Association leaders must shift their thinking and strategy when approaching sponsor prospects. To help you improve your message to your potential sponsor, here are trends … read more
- Five Top Association Sponsorship Trends for 2015
- Top 3 Association Trends and Tips for Growth in 2015
- What Are Prospects Saying About Your Association?
- Top Association Leadership Tips Straight From the Industry Experts
- Ask me anything: 10 answers to your questions about Membership Development
- Selling Membership and Landing Sponsors – Moery Company Webinar
- Easy email tactics for membership growth.
- What does it take – brains or behavior?
- Why “good” association execs aren’t “great.”
- 10 questions for a better sales pipeline.