Job Information: Sales Associate
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Status/Type: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Sales/Business Development
Career Level: 1-3 years of sales experience
Industries: Associations and Non-Profits
Position Description: The Moery Company is seeking an entry to mid-level Business Development Associate to engage senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, participate in cold- calling and sales lead generation campaigns and engage with client associations on revenue growth programs.
Job Duties Include:
- Prospect and make outbound calls to business leads and qualified companies.
- Partner with VP Sales Executives and Account Managers.
- Based on experience, lead sales campaigns for membership, sponsorship, advertising or trade show exhibits.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective members, sponsors, advertisers or exhibitors.
- Ensure that Salesforce.com contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales
- A desire to meet and achieve goals
- Experience with Office, Outlook and Salesforce database
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under goal-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Values of integrity, collaboration and entrepreneurism
What can The Moery Company offer you?
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Quarterly opportunities for performance-based bonuses
- Clear career path and professional development opportunities
- One on one training with senior sales executives
- Medical, dental, insurance plans tailored to the needs of you and your family
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by The Moery Company
- Access to the latest technology, to help you reach earnings goals faster and more efficiently
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a fast growing and profitable company
If this position looks like a good match, please submit a cover letter and resume to Amanda McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org.