Business Consulting Services for Association Growth
Research for Real Solutions
The Moery Company helps solve revenue growth problems for our partner associations, whether it’s membership, product, sponsorship, or exhibitor programs. We identify the underlying factors contributing to an organization’s revenue stall or design new approaches to help take revenue to the next level.
For our primary areas of consulting, our methodical approach enables our team to resolve our client’s overall challenge.
We begin with a comprehensive Association Review, which includes:
- Detailed business analysis, including revenue streams of member companies or sponsors, as applicable
- Review of the marketing and sales process for sponsorship, membership, or programs, including measurement of sales activity
- Interviews with association members and key staff for critical insights
Our team then conducts an in-depth Industry Analysis, which includes:
- An examination of business models of competing organizations
- A comparison of categories, price points, and where possible, income, for dues, products, or sponsorships
- A review of benefits comparisons and market position for other associations
The Moery Company then provides with a Custom-Findings Presentation to your staff and board, designed to facilitate discussions on how to grow your organization, which includes:
- New scenarios for pricing or infrastructure based on empirical data and feedback
- Specific implementation and marketing recommendations.
- Next steps on executing new scenarios
Mike Thomas is available to discuss our business consulting services.