Earlier this year, The Moery Company pledged to work towards more inclusivity and to promote diversity through – and in – our company and the association community. As part of that effort, we created the Business Leadership Program, a six week program that is geared towards providing minority students with skills to excel in the professional world. The application for the six-week program is open to high school students (minimum rising senior), recent high school graduates, or college students.
Prominent association figures in the Washington, D.C. area have signed on to teach strategies in areas of business development, leadership, sales, and entrepreneurism and to share real world applications.
The weekly 2-hour sessions will include the following topics:
- Week 1: What is the Association Market and The Moery Company/Diversity in Associations
- Week 2: Sales Fundamentals
- Week 3: The Entrepreneur Journey
- Week 4: Becoming the Candidate Businesses Want to Hire
- Week 5: Career Journey – Roundtable with Association Leaders
- Week 6: Shadow/Project: Mock Job Interview and Resume Development
The program will begin on Monday, January 4th, 2021 and conclude on Monday, February 8th, 2021. Click here to view program details and application form.
Please apply by December 1st, 2020.