Thank you for listening to the 300th episode of Association Hustle podcast, we are so grateful that you’ve been along for this journey! JP shares some exciting news about The Moery Company and its future.
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below
Hello and welcome to JP Moery’s Association Hustle Podcast. President of The Moery Company, JP’s mission is to arm today’s associations with insight and strategy to thrive and a progressively complex and competitive business landscape. 21st century associations must move forward with a little bit of hustle and revenue development at their core.
The Moery Company has been acquired by the association consultancy, Advancea, which provides technology solutions, affinity programs, member benefits, sourcing, and consulting for associations. When you think about what they’re doing in terms of technology, affinity solutions, and cost savings for association members, and then combine it with the Big Red M’s sales, marketing, strategy services, and growing research component, we’ve got a perfect complement of a dynamic association industry combination.
Here’s how it is rolling out:
For our association clients:
- The same team is in place, all our people have been retained, they’re hired in their current roles.
The Moery Company Brand:
- The Moery Company brand will continue in the industry, and that meant a lot to me. You’ll continue to see The Big Red M around the association industry, it’s going to evolve into a new era.
- My Moery Company work continues. I’m still working on client association projects. I’m will also be running alongside this transition to make sure it’s successful. Our firm began its professional practice in 2010 and its growth and reputation over the last 11 years has been built from association hustle, hard work and a great team and collaboration with many organizations.
- I could see associations client’s needs were evolving and expanding into some new opportunities for us. I thought we needed a partner that can provide the company with an opportunity to become a larger organization and offer a wider array of services and more depth.
- Finding and retaining great people is a challenge right now, and an organization that has more capacity means my friends on the team can benefit from stronger growth and career opportunities in a new and expanding organization.
What does this mean to the Association Hustle podcast?
- I’m going to continue to produce this podcast every week. I want to make it more candid and more authentic.
Final thank you’s…
Kerry Doyle, thank you. Grace Lynch, thank you. Jackie Bessette, thank you. Amelia Mazza, thank you. Joe Bates, thank you. Matt Kerr, thank you. Bethany Murphy, thank you. Elizabeth Johnson, thank you. Mike Thomas, thank you.
I want to thank you all for listening to the Association Hustle’s 300th episode, and I want to thank the entire Moery Company team for being on my journey. See you next week.
I want to run up the score on downloads. So if you like this episode, would you share this on social media? Share it to your LinkedIn account!
We hope you enjoyed this edition of JP Moery’s Association Hustle Podcast. We’d love to connect with you. Check out our blog at moerycompany.com and subscribe to our weekly newsletter. You can also connect with JP on LinkedIn and Twitter at @JPMoery, as well as The Moery’s Company’s Instagram and Facebook page.
Subscribe to The Moery Company’s bi-weekly newsletter.