The Moery Company
A Proven Track Record
The Moery sales team makes more than 200,000 contacts annually to sell membership and sponsorship opportunities, as well as other special projects for associations. These experiences enable us to provide excellent business development, sales and marketing services to our clients. Our team is engaged in the marketplace, which affords us a unique perspective to provide your organization with candid feedback and strategic advice. Examples of our success include:
Memberships sold since 2015 for a financial industry client
Which Generated More Than
Dollars In Fresh Revenue
The Moery Company has made millions of dollars in sales for our clients in the last 6 years.
We’ve formed more than 100 client partnerships since 2010.
Percent renewed of summit sponsors in 2015 for an organization representing manufacturing interests.
Number of Contacts Made Annually
- Developed and executed a new membership program which enlisted more than 250,000 small businesses.
- Served as a key player in the revitalization of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Association Committee of 100 into the premier network of organizations CEOs. Committee members include former members of Congress, governors, former administration officials and multiple association executives of the year.
- Developed and executed grassroots membership plan resulting in growth from 8,500 to 21,000 activists in ten months.
- Conducted record sponsor sales efforts for banking association’s annual meeting.
- Assisted in new inventory development and sales for three annual/ international energy industry events.
- Led a multi-million business development division with endorsements from market leaders in insurance, transport, job boards and small business products.
- Initiated new advertising sales plan which increased advertising revenue more than 30%, record levels, for national magazine.
- Researched industry prospects, developed inventory and launched sales plan for new manufacturing summit.
- Assisted leading consumer goods associating in launching a new business partnership program with in-depth sponsor interviews, pricing comparison and competitive analysis.
Strategy and Implementation
- Conducted leadership review for one of the nation’s most well-respected association CEOs and association board of directors.
- Initiated revitalization plan for the nation’s longest running professional development program for association and chamber of commerce executives.
- Provided strategic advice for a $2 billion corporation regarding its association market product launch.
- Provided content marketing platform and sales strategy to leading communications firm regarding its association “go to market” phase.
The Moery Company tailors these endeavors to the unique specifications of each organization by leveraging the experiences we’ve acquired from our partnerships with nearly 100 associations over the years, including some of the nation’s top organizations – the Business Software Alliance, National Restaurant Association, and the Association of American Railroads. Our clients can also be assured of our company core values: integrity, collaboration, and dedication throughout our partnership.
Clients We’ve Served
Advanced Medical Technology Association
American Association for Homecare
American Architectural Manufacturers Association
American Academy of Physicians Assistants
American Bakers Association
American Beverage Association
American Bus Association
American Coatings Association
American Composite Manufacturers Association
American Forest and Paper Association
American Frozen Food Institute
American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers
American Home Appliance Manufacturers
American Hotel and Lodging Association
American Moving and Storage Association
American Society of Civil Engineers
American Wind Energy Association
Association of American Railroads
Association of Pool and Spa Professionals
Biotechnology Industry Organization
BSA | The Software Alliance
Congressional Quarterly/Roll Call
Consumer Data Industry Association
Consumer Specialty Products Association
Consumer Bankers Association
Consumer Healthcare Products Association
Council of Institutional Investors
Dangerous Goods Advisory Council
Door and Hardware Institute
Financial Executives International
Forest Resources Association
Highway Users Alliance
Global Cold Chain Alliance
Greater Washington Board of Trade
Grocery Manufacturers Association
Independent Community Bankers Association
Insured Retirement Institute
Interactive Advertising Bureau
International Franchise Association
International Sign Association
Investment Company Institute
Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation
Mortgage Bankers Association
National Association of Federal Credit Unions
National Association of Manufacturers
National Association of Landscape Professionals
National Association of Secondary School Principals
National Beer Wholesalers Association
National Community Pharmacist Association
National Concrete Masonry Association
National Electrical Contractors Association
National Roofing Contractors Association
National Waste & Recycling Association
Outdoor Power Equipment Institute
Personal Care Products Council
Power Transmission Distributors Association
Railway Supply Institute, Inc
Renewable Fuels Association
Sage Payment Solutions
Small Business Legislative Council
Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates
Solar Energy Industries Association
Snack Food Association
Society of the Plastics Industry
Specialized Carriers and Rigging Association
Telecommunications Industry Association
Textile Rental Service Association