Job Information: Business Development Manager
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Status: Full-Time Employee
Job Category: Sales/Business Development
Career Level: College degree
1 – 3 years of successful sales experience
Industries: Consulting firm for trade associations
Position Description: The Moery Company is seeking a business development Manager to engage senior-level association executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, and executed sales and marketing programs. We are looking for a passionate, confident and highly competitive go-getters who thrive on setting goals and then exceeding them. Even if you don’t have a lot of outside sales experience, your background in engaging customers can still make you a great candidate for this role. It is vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to engage and connect with a wide range of potential clients.
You will work directly with the President and CEO JP Moery to grow the company by selling our services to associations.
Job Duties Include:
- Prospect and make outbound calls to business leads and qualified associations.
- Partner with President on sales calls.
- Develop proposals and contracts.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective association clients.
- Ensure that Salesforce.com contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales
- A desire to meet and achieve goals
- Experience with Office, Outlook and Salesforce database
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under goal-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Values of integrity, collaboration, and entrepreneurism
- Familiarity and an established network in the association industry.
What can The Moery Company offer you?
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Quarterly opportunities for performance-based bonuses
- Clear career path and professional development opportunities
- One on one training with senior sales executives
- Full medical, dental, insurance plans tailored to the needs of you and your family
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by TMC
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, to help you reach earnings goals faster and more efficiently
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth in a fast growing and profitable company
- Telecommuting friendly environment.
If this position looks like a good match, please submit a cover letter and resume to Amanda McMahon at email@example.com.