More than 110,000 million Americans listen to podcasts and among these are your members, so what are you waiting for?
Podcasting is the #1 way to connect with them – drive thought leadership, enhance engagement, and reinforce the association’s value proposition.
I have experienced the value first hand. The Moery Company’s Association Playbook podcast has more than 13,000 “listeners” – it was the best communications decision we ever made.
Recently, The American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA) and Textile Rental Services Association (TRSA) launched podcasts using our podcasting process. Here is what you can expect when we help:
• Initial Discovery Session
• Equipment Purchase and Setup
• Logo Design and Creation
• Website Integration
• Podcast Hosting Setup
• iTunes Submission
• Intro and Outro Recording and Editing
• Editing and Production of Three Podcast Episodes
• One On-Site Day for Recording and Training
• Video Tutorials
• Additional Consulting Hours
If you are considering a launch in 2019, follow these steps:
1. Download the Moery “How to Launch a Podcast” Ebook
2. Listen to JP Moery’s Association Playbook – Episode 120: Why Associations Should Launch a Podcast
3. And, connect with Moery Business Development Manager, Jordan Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the benefits of podcasting and our podcasting service.